- Partner, Attorney at Law | email@example.com
Bjarni Thor Sigurbjornsson is one of four partners at OPUS Legal Services. He received his master's degree in law from the University of Iceland in 2014 and became a District Court attorney in 2015. His main areas of practice include law of obligations, tort law, criminal law, real estate and property law as well as family law.
- Partner, CEO, Supreme Court Attorney | firstname.lastname@example.org
Erlendur Thor Gunnarsson is one of four partners at OPUS Legal Services.
- Partner, Attorney at Law | email@example.com
Flosi Hrafn Sigurdsson is one of four partners at OPUS Legal Services.
He received his Masters degree in Law from University of Iceland in 2010 and was admitted to practice before the District Court the same year.
Flosi's main areas of practice are insolvency, administration law, family law as well as criminal law.
- Partner, Attorney at Law | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Attorney at Law | email@example.com
- Associate | firstname.lastname@example.org
Hrefna works as an associate at OPUS legal services. She graduated as a Bachelor of Law from the University of Iceland in 2016 and will complete a Masters' Degree in Law at the University of Iceland in 2018.
Hrefna's specialty area at OPUS legal services is mainly child protection law, criminal law and tort law.
- Attorney at Law | email@example.com
Lilja Björg works as an associate at OPUS legal services. She graduated with a master´s degree in law in 2017 and became a District Court attorney in 2018. Her main areas of practice are criminal law, family law, corporate law, human rights and local government law.
- Office Manager | firstname.lastname@example.org
Dominika joined OPUS Legal Services in 2016.
Gudmundur has been in charge of IT at OPUS Legal Services from 2006.